Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

That was pretty cool.

Action packed like the first one. Not much else to say on my part. -KN

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

Interesting

The little creature looks so funny. The way it ate and chopped things made me laugh. Sound effect and such are hilarious. The hand randomly doesn't bleed. When I heard the guy in pain, I laughed so hard.

Animation was nice and silly at the same time.
You make great sound effects.
Moral to the story?? If there was one, it would be "Something impossible would be funny". -KN

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Awesome

I lost interest of Pokemon, because it was slow and repetitive. However, this movie was made very well. I think Pokemon should be more like this, not the old "think about what happened for half of the battle" dialogues.

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

I like it.

It has a unique concept and simple drawings. I enjoyed it.

GUN & SWORD GUN & SWORD

Much action

This was animated very well. It has nice movements and good graphics. Even if the quality of the sound was pretty low, it was synchronized and effective. The characters, weapons, and attacks were hardcore.

I hope I'm not being overrated. -KN

xarugas03 responds:

hmm ill see what i can do to up the first music's quality, not too sure about keeping the file at a handy size tho :) thanks for the comments! :)

In Space... In Space...

wtf man

Another wierd flash movie that uses my music without my permission...

Super Mario Misadventures Super Mario Misadventures

Funny

Some of these things could actually apply to the real game. The last scene reminds me of Kaizo Mario World. It's a hacked remake of Super Mario World, and it has VERY intense challenges.

Vegeta Vs Goku Vegeta Vs Goku

Overview

Intense and fast paced.
Short and pointless... sorta.

The animation was basic, so my review is basic.

ifureadthisdie responds:

No one reads to they, READ THE DESCRIPTION!

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

I truly liked this.

Many things in this are great. I liked the drawings put in with the colors used. It had some nice effects too. The piano piece was good too. A nice preview of this story.

Yoshi vs Gohan Yoshi vs Gohan

Good animation.

Your animation was good and all, but the frame rate and the speed of things was a bit slow. If you plan on making more, just put a higher frame rate, and make stuff move a bit faster.